• Vern Wuensche believes that we should increase jobs by reducing taxes in all forms and reduce regulation to support small business.
• Wuensche believes that we should eliminate lobbying by all government officials.
• He believes that citizen and government workers should be under the same laws.
• He believes that our prisons should require prisoners to work to acquire new job skills in producing products to reduce their cost to the state.
• He believes that collective bargaining by government employees should be abolished.
• He believes that all employees should be allowed the right to work without being a union member.
• He opposes card check legislation favoring unions.
• He believes that union members should be allowed to give or withhold consent for the expenditure of their dues to any party.