• Mitt Romney feels that USA should hike up military spending to 4% of the country's GDP. He also believes that the Government should increase the active duty work force by ten thousand.
• Mitt Romney stands for wire tapping mosques to keep a check on Islamic terrorists and feels that USA should stridently hike up the military investment to counter act racial jihad.
• Romney feels that USA should employ both military and diplomatic actions to win the Jihadists. He supports bringing in a global and non military effort to counter act jihad. He also told the press "I want to bring in a real strong team of people who have different backgrounds, a lot from the private sector, and I want to take on a whole series of efforts."
• He thinks that USA should not weaken Musharaff of Pakistan as they need an ally to counter act Bin Laden.
• One of the most important things that Romney regrets in life is not having joined the military even though he was eligible for the draft.
• Romney believes that the FBI should have the power to wiretap mosques and spy on new Muslims who came to reside in the country.
• He once stated, "my view is, we ought to double Guantanamo" so that the terrorist will be prevented from getting any access to lawyers.