• Ron Paul believes that inflation is caused by big business’ demand for easy money.
• We would not let shareholders vote on executive compensation.
• We should replace illegal export tax breaks with $140B in new breaks.
He would overhaul bankruptcy laws to require at least partial debt payment.
• He thinks labor should have the right to organize but there should be no specific benefits for unions.
• He thinks that the minimum wage limits opportunities.
• He believes that unemployment benefits should stay at 39 weeks and that extending them encourages people to remain jobless.